- How to Enrol
How to Enrol
It all starts with filling the right form.
Enrolment is open from Nursery to Grade 9 for the academic year 2023-24. Students will be enrolled based on first cum first serve, subject to the availability of seats. Minimum age requirement of the students in the year of entry is as follows (as on 30th September):
The following are the steps for Admission:
Parents shall submit the following documents before start of the classes:
- Valid Birth Certificate of the Child
- Valid National Identity Card of Parent / Guardians and Child (example, Aadhar Card or Passport
- Latest Passport Size Colour Photo of Parent/Guardians and Child
- Previous Year’s School Progress Reports or Marks Card (for admission in Class II and above)
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
- Any other documents as required in special cases or otherwise
Note: We adhere to industry-standard data privacy and security measures.
Online School Gives this Student the Confidence to Learn
Mom Says the Switch to a K12-Powered School Was “Awesome”
A Day in the Life of an Online Student