No place is too far.
Additional language is introduced as electives, enabling students to further develop their linguistic abilities.
We provide tailored support for non-English speakers of all levels and ages, helping them to successfully adopt English as their first language of learning.
- Students can select any one of the additional from the below-mentioned options.
- Students of Grades 1 through 8 who choose to pursue an additional language will incur additional tuition fees of ₹6000. This fee will be payable in 2 instalments - ₹3000 in July 2023 and ₹3000 in Oct 2023.
- The cost of the books is additional, as mentioned above under the fee table.
- English is the First Language and Medium of Instruction.
- All students may opt for an additional Language from Grade 1 to 8.
- Students of Grades 1 to 8 can select an additional Language (optional) on payment of additional charges as mentioned above. Classes for these will be conducted twice a week after regular school hours.
- Except in Grade 1, students must have studied the language in earlier Grade to opt for the additional Language at 21K School.
- The learning levels for additional language are defined as per the rubrics detailed here. Parents are encouraged to ask students to attempt the diagnostic assessment independently without assistance to ascertain the correct level of books and grade placement for 3rd Language only. Incorrect selection of Level of 3rd Language will cause delay, additional cost, returns, and loss of learning.
Online Student’s Science-Fair Project Draws Interest from EPA
Online School Gives this Student the Confidence to Learn
Oregon Virtual Academy Student Appreciates Flexibility of Online School